Our new continental buffet has a good selection of items, please help yourself.
- A selection of fruit juices, cereals, muesli, granola, yoghurts and fresh fruit.
- English ham, prosuitto and tomatoes.
- Croisants, pan-au-chocolat and bread for toasting
- If you would like something hot then porridge is also available, please ask our staff. You may wish to know that we use only pure oats with no added sugar, salt or preservatives. We will though, add a drizzle of Scottish whisky, if you wish!
- If you would like eggs then just ask our staff and they will be happy to help.
For those who have dietary concerns you may wish to be aware of the following notes:
- For vegetarian diets we try to keep all meat products and their utensils separate.
- Gluten free bread is available, though you are welcome to bring your own.
Tea and Coffee
- Both are available with unlimited top-up s. Decaf coffee or tea, green tea and fruit teas are available, just ask. We are proud to say that all are provided by Farrer's, a local supplier who roasts and packs in Kendal. Their tea is called Lakeland and is available for sale in local shops. We are pleased to assure you that the coffee is Fair-trade .